Application Lifecycle Management
ALM is a continuous process of managing the life of the application through governance, development and maintenance. ALM is the marriage of business management to software engineering made possible by tools that facilitate and integrate requirements management, architecture, coding, testing, tracking, and release management
We offer flexible solutions using methodology catered to fast changing IT environment
- Flexible designs: by specializing in custom-designed application, to ensure the optimal solution to meet your process requirements.
- Flexible scope: requirements constantly evolve. Our custom designs application cater to high scalability without the need for major re-investment.
- Flexible support: we understand the need for fast support even if its just for a face-to-face meeting to discuss options.
Content Management systems (CMS) brings together all aspects of the company. Targeting silo thinking, we provide an online central knowledge base and information store with data mined from all departments. Forcing accountability and pro-activeness through transparency. These can also be hosted with us reducing your IT costs.
Understanding the business from an organizational structure and asset infrastructure perspective is fundamental when managing risk and compliance programs. Organizations need to know what assets are in the business, understand how they are related, determine who’s accountable for the asset, and establish what the business priority should be.
Our CMS Enterprise Management provides a central repository of information on your business hierarchy and operational infrastructure, enabling you to form an aggregate view of organizational divisions, determine the value of supporting technologies, and use that information in the context of enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) initiatives across your enterprise.
Enterprise Management enables you to track GRC information for your products, services, and business processes, associate the devices, and information that support them, and relate technologies to the facilities where they reside. With Enterprise Management, you can:
- Document your business hierarchy – Model your organizational hierarchy to enable risk and compliance reporting at every level of the business.
- Centralize the operational infrastructure – Gain an aggregate view of your devices, business processes, and information assets that reside on them. Classify this data based on its value and criticality to the business.
- Assign accountability – Assign ownership to your operational infrastructure to establish a clear line of authority for maintenance, control, and security.
- Quickly generate reports – Use powerful dashboard and reporting capabilities to monitor and track your risk and compliance initiatives. Report based on business impact and priority to the business.
Implement Enterprise Management as the hub of your GRC program. Gain business context by linking your enterprise hierarchy and infrastructure directly controls, procedures, assessment, audit plans, incident, deficiencies, and disaster recovery plans.