- Multi-site EDI solutions
- Cloud Computing and/ hosting
- Managed networks product
- Management dashboards product
- Back office support systems
- Customised applications built on best-fit solutions product
- Analysis, Design, Implementation, training, post-support
- Wired & Wireless Networking solutions product
- Business Intelligence through back-office automation
- Decision Support through Data Mining and warehousing product
Our product easy-to-use interface helps our clients work with major retailers including SAP, AS/400 and offers electronic data interchange compliance with:
No more Double Entry!
Eliminate double entry of Invoices, Purchase Orders and other essential documents. This will greatly reduce labor costs or allow you to reassign precious resources to more valuable tasks.
Compliant Labels & Ship Notices for the Most Demanding Retailers
Our product includes integrated Warehouse Management which directly transmits accurate and timely info for printing-compliant labels and Advance Ship Notices. These can be triggered automatically when it’s time to ship.
Reduced Expensive Retailer Chargebacks
Avoid troublesome and costly chargebacks for late or incorrect notices with unmatched visibility and depth of integration. The ability to drill-down from EDI documents directly into your database allows you to quickly and easily identify discrepancies between you and the retailer.
Are you being asked by some of your larger customers or vendors to be EDI- compliant?
EDI quickly became a feature that only large companies were able to implement because of cost – but not anymore. Our product is a full-service software that includes EDI at no additional cost*. With our software businesses can easily:
- Send and receive electronic Purchase Orders and Invoices.
- Eliminate the re-entry of faxed or phone orders into Order Entry systems, or similarly, purchases into the Accounts Payable system.
- Strengthen your relationship with both customers and suppliers by letting them know you’re EDI compliant.
- Save money by reducing Order Entry input time.